Who we are
Our website address is https://ohprecious.com.
Section 1 – What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email or SMS marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails and/or SMS about our store, new products, and other updates.
The personal data collected from users allows the provision of the website services, their improvement, and the maintenance of a secure environment (name, address, email, phone number, credit card information). The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- implementation of user assistance;
- access and use of the website by the user;
- verification, identification, and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history and preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, management of security incidents and malware;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- management of the functioning and optimization of the website;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
- organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
SECTION 2 – Consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 3 – Data retention policy
The website retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services and support.
The purpose is to meet regulatory and legal obligations; prevent fraud and resolve disputes. We may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
SECTION 4 – Third-party services
Personal data may be shared with other companies in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, publicly available information;
- When the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is about financial and banking companies with which it has contracted;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his/her data;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
We undertake to ensure that any Data recipient provides sufficient and appropriate contractual safeguards to respect your rights so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR where that regulation applies (including outsourcing). Based on our legal obligations, your Data may be disclosed under a law, regulation, or decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
The information you provide is strictly confidential and may not be disclosed to third parties, except with your express consent or if you decide to make it public under the conditions provided by the Regulations.
Our external service providers (e.g.: suppliers, transporters…) may, within the framework of the processing described above, be recipients of personal data when this is necessary for the performance of their mission.
We undertake to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations relating to data transfers to countries outside the European Union and in particular according to the following procedures:
- We will transfer the data of visitors, prospects, and customers to countries recognized as offering an adequate level of protection;
- When the destination country does not benefit from an adequate level of protection, we will use transfer tools that comply with the regulations (notably the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses).
We may publish, disclose and use aggregated information (information about site users, prospects, customers, etc.) that we combine in such a way that no natural person is individually identifiable. This processing is carried out by our legitimate interest for statistical purposes, industry and market analysis, presentation of our activities, promotional and advertising purposes, and other business purposes.
SECTION 4 – Commercial offers
The publisher’s partners may use your data for commercial prospecting.
If during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorized use, and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for some time by the legislation in force.
SECTION 5 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software, or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal.
Where applicable, “cookies” from the site editor and third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the service of the said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for thirteen (13) months. The user can deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies may be present on this site:
- Google Analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site ;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage of the Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network uses websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking AdWords campaigns;
- DoubleClick: advertising cookies from Google to display banners.
Meta cookies :
- Facebook Connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows to like, share, and comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: this allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
Tik Tok cookies:
Tik Tok ads: allows promoting advertising to an audience
Tik Tok library: allows you to search for the best performing ad campaigns by region
- Pinterest Ads: advertising platform that allows you to showcase products or services
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
SECTION 6 – Comments
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
SECTION 7 – Media
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
SECTION 8 – Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
SECTION 9 – Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 11 – User Rights
For any request to exercise the aforementioned rights or for more information, you can contact the company at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post at the following address of the company’s headquarters: 2105 Vista Oeste St NW Suite E – 5148 Albuquerque NM 87120, USA
You have the following rights to your data according to the regulations:
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time for all data processing based on the legal basis of your consent. Furthermore, in terms of commercial prospecting, you can unsubscribe at any time from our mailing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in our communications or by contacting us to stop receiving solicitation messages.
- Right to rectify and updating of your data held by us.
- Right to erasure of your Data when the data is no longer necessary for us, you have withdrawn your consent to its Processing (if it was based on our consent) or you object to Processing based on our legitimate interest or to Processing carried out to a prospect or for profiling related to prospecting.
- Right to the limitation of Processing, which, unless there are compelling reasons, can only be implemented with your consent when:
- You dispute the accuracy of the data, for the time necessary to verify it,
- If the data processing is unlawful but you object to the deletion of the data and choose instead to limit the processing,
- If we no longer need the data but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of your legal rights.
- Where you have objected to processing based on our legitimate interest, for the time necessary to balance our respective interests.
- Right to the portability of Data directly provided by the data subject when it is subject to automated processing based on your consent or a contract. This right means that you can request the communication of such data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format so that it can be communicated to another data controller.
- Right to object to the processing of your Data where such processing is legally based on our legitimate interest.
- Right to define the fate of your Data after your death and to choose a trusted third party to whom the Company should entrust them.
SECTION 12 – Governing law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by American (New Mexico) law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular law or regulation.
SECTION 13 – Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 14 – Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org